Saturday, August 14, 2010

Never take sleep for granted!

So my Mags has been sleeping 7+ hrs every night for about a week now.  I feel SO rested!!!  :) She's just so good.  She will sleep from 11:30 to 7 sometimes 7:30 and after her 7 o'clock bottle, she'll come to bed with Mommy and Daddy for another 2 1/2 hrs! 
The spitting up is under control!! YEA!!  The ticket....1 tbsp. of oatmeal per ounce of formula. Works like a charm.  The amount of laundry I do has decreased by half! WOOT WOOT =D Praise the Lord!  AND Mags has gone 5 straight days with out wearing a bib ALL DAY. 

Chris and I have found a Jeep Cherokee...so now we are just waiting to sell the Honda.  It will happen in God's time. 

I would write more, but have other things on my mind and can't seem to concentrate!

Until next time...

Mommy on the run
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment