Sunday, August 1, 2010

SPIT UP!!!!!!!

Less is more?? 
Well when it comes to my daughter, Mags, spit up is just a part of our day.  So many cute outfits, not enough bibs to cover the cute outfits :(
The doctor has her on yet another medicine, (bye bye to zantac) praying it works. I have faith, but I'm pessimistic, unfortunately....guess I'll be working on that.  We have tried so many things that HAVEN'T worked, that when I try something new, I'm not as optimistic as I know I should be, but how can I be when nothing has worked (yet)?!??! GRR!!!! Okay....

On the other side of things, Chris is in the studio again tonight. I'm so proud of him, he's doing so great.  Check out his song at www.myspace.com/musicbychristaylor !! Leave comments! 

On the other other side of things.........Mags smiled ALL day today. It was fantastic!  She's the most adorable little girl! Weighs 9 pounds now! Woot woot :)  Her formula smells like fish food...ick...but she eats it, so yea!
So, we've been looking for a new car for me and Mags...my two door Honda is starting to be a pain in the butt, or back, the heavier she gets....hopefully we'll find something SOOOOOOON!!!!

Until next time,

Mommyontherun

No comments:

Post a Comment